- View Vienna Metro Station PDF map
- Located at 9550 Saintsbury Drive, Fairfax
- Effective with Silver Line: Served by Fairfax Connector routes 461, 463, 466, 621, 622, 623, 624, 630, 631, 632, 634, 640, 641, 642, 644, 650, 651, 652, 698
- Near the intersection of Nutley Street and Virginia Center Blvd
- 5169 spaces
- $4.95/day parking
- Maintained by WMATA
Garage Rehabilitation Project
- The Rehabilitation project at the North Park & Ride Garage at Vienna Metrorail Station is underway.
- Due to additional construction needs, up to 550 daily parking spaces will be unavailable for use each day. This will allowthe project to remain on schedule to be completed in mid-2020.
- During this time, consider other options, including the parking facilities at Dunn Loring or West Falls Church.
- Dunn Loring Station: A non-rider fee of $8.95 is in effect at Dunn Loring. You must use the same SmarTrip®card that wasused for your trip when exiting in order to pay the rider rate of$4.95. If you use a credit card, you will be charged the non-rider rate of $8.95.
- Find additional parking options at wmata.com/service/parking.
- Be aware of parking area closures, temporary changes to trafﬁc patterns and obey parking regulations.
- For your safety, follow all construction notices and signs.
Fairfax, VA, 22031