The Department of Procurement and Material Management (DPMM) is aware that our contracted service providers have concerns and questions about continuity of services during this current public health threat caused by the Coronavirus outbreak. DPMM is looking into all of the options that might be available to us and we look forward to our ability to respond in more detail to address the issues once we have identified what those options are. In the meantime, please visit the Fairfax County Homepage for the most current Coronavirus Updates: https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/covid19/. Additional DPMM updates will be posted below as they become available.
FAIRFAX COUNTY'S PPE AND EMERGENCY NEEDS
Covid-19 PPE and Related Supplies Sourcing:
- Fairfax County recently conducted a solicitation for PPE and related supplies which resulted in multiple contracts.
- Fairfax County staff are working on an ongoing basis to establish stable sources of supply for PPE and other emergency requirements. Additional solicitations may be posted at any time. Visit this page for updates.
PROCESS CHANGE - ONLINE RESPONSES TO SOLICITATIONS
Online submission of bids:
- Starting March 27, at 5pm, Fairfax County will close all government buildings and facilities to the public, until further notice.
- Responding to Fairfax County's solicitations will now be conducted in electronic format only, using DPMM's online bidding portal. Detailed instructions are provided within each solicitation.
- For questions, issues, or accommodations, please follow instructions within the solicitation for the fastest response. Submit general questions by email here or by phone here.
- Solicitations continue to be posted as needed.